Replica Louis Poulsen AJ 50 floor (black)
Design by Arne Jacobsen, 1960.
- Volume m3 : 0.1002
- Packaging Dimensions : 134x34x22
- Care : Do not use alcohol based cleaning material. Use a microfiber cloth to clean.
- Assembly : Fully Assembled
- Width : 35 cm
- Height : 130 cm
- Depth : 27.5 cm
- Seating height : cm
- Frame : Aluminum
- Replica AJ Floor Lamp inspired by Arne Jacobsen
- Designed for the Royal Hotel in 1960
- Adjustable shade and glarefree light
- Availabe in several colours
- Part of the Arne Jacobsen AJ Light series alongside
the Arne Jacobsen AJ Wall Lamp and the Arne Jacobsen AJ Table Lamp
ARNE JACOBSEN AJ FLOOR LAMP
Our Arne Jacobsen inspired AJ Floor Lamp is a highly versatile lamp carefully made to the same dimensions as the original. The AJ Floor Lamp's cleverly designed funnel shade can be adjusted to channel light exactly where you need it, making it an ideal reading lamp. The cut-out in the base was originally designed to hold an ashtray but in these healthier times, it has become a unique design feature. Made from lightweight aluminium, the lamp is easy to move to any location you prefer.
THE STORY BEHIND THE ARNE JACOBSEN AJ FLOOR LAMP
The Arne Jacobsen AJ Floor Lamp is an example of one of Arne Jacobsen's highly successful designs for the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. Created in 1960 the lamp belongs to a family of Arne Jacobsen AJ Wall Lamp and Arne Jacobsen Table Lamp. It was developed to work in perfect harmony with the Arne Jacobsen Swan Chair and Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair, but looks equally stunning with any item of furniture.