Replica Luceplan Hope suspension lamp D72
Design by Francisco Gomez Paz and Paolo Rizzatto, 2009.
Incredibly light and easy to assemble, Hope represents the magic of traditional lamps, reinterpreted with sophisticated technologies and modern materials. Hope, like the diamond it was inspired by, creates a rich brilliance of refracted light.
A series of thin polycarbonate Fresnel lenses achieve a dioptric effect similar to glass (without limitation in terms of space, thickness and weight) using polycarbonate film with imprinted microprisms. Available in three sizes.
- 2010 Red dot Design Award
- 2010 Good Design Chicago Athenaeum
- 2011 Premio dei Premi per l'Innovazione
- 2011 XXII Compasso d'Oro ADI
- 28.2"D X 21.2"H; 106" of wire
mirror polished stainless steel, injection moulded polycarbonate
- Medium (D66/18): 1 X 150W 120V E26 (medium base) A21 incandescent lamp (not included)